27 September 2015

COLOR SET - GROUP WORK

For this group project we had to create a color set, a collage of photos with orange as the main color. The group consisted of Imogen, Connor and Laura and me. We had only 48 hours to take the photos, select the best ones, create the color set and present the final work. Given the short time available for the work I decided to use my iPhone to take the pictures so that I could easily edit and share them with the group.

My photos

I decided to take photographs of everyday orange objects. I tried to use minimal backgrounds to highlight the main object, experimenting with bluish backgrounds to make the orange color pop. As we started composing the color set it turned out that the photographs I've taken needed a dramatic cropping so that they could blend better with the other photos. The final work is the following:


Group color set